Students Are Saying...
What You Will Know After Climbing Mt. Κοίνη
The Greek Alphabet
How to pronounce Greek words with ease
How Greek words shape-shift to tell you far more than English
Every word that occurs more than 50 times in the New Testament
Loads of Free Materials
(Click links to sample materials)
- Mt. Κοίνη Greek Grammar
- Take a Hike! Workbook
- The Greek Master Chart: A Masterpiece! Understand this chart and you will have mastered beginning Greek! (sample is 4 of 8 pages)
- Interlinear Color Coded Text: John 1 color-coded by parts of speech and translated. The backbone of Mt. Κοίνη.
- The Vocabulary Whacker: every verb in the New Testament, color coded and categorized alphabetically, by type, as principle parts, and by week.
- The Alphabet (audio sample)
- John 1 Read Slowly (audio sample)
- John 1 Read up to Speed (audio sample)
38 Complete Lessons
You move at your own pace, one step at a time, from the α, β, γ's to full fluency. You can keep track your progress and grades. Each week you will...
- Watch an enjoyable 20-30 minute instructional video.
- Read the Mt. Κοίνη Grammar for reinforcement.
- Practice the lesson in the Take a Hike! Workbook.
- Show off your new skills by taking an online quiz.
- Learn new vocabulary and take the quiz.
- Ask your questions and dialogue with classmates in the lesson forum.